Monday, December 26, 2011

Hey there, remember me?

A big thank you to my bro Andrew for picking up the slack on this blog with his literary criticism - a definite cultural improvement.

I just want to let any potential LDS writers know about a contest.

LDS fiction can be difficult to swallow I admit but there HAS to be some talented writers out there that can make a difference.

Please. If you are LDS and have a writer in you waiting to burst out, consider sending in a submission. LDS readers will thank you.

As for me, I'm digging out of my avalanche of moving boxes and hope to be reviewing again soon, in my own non-literary way.

Here's to a brand new year!

Sincerely, mormonhermitmom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this book? What did you think of it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails